Welcome To My Fashion Kingdom!

август 17, 2018





Hello everyone!
This is my first post on this blog so I wanted to introduce myself to you guys and tell you a litlle bit about this blog. So let's start!

My name is Jovana Jokić and I'm from Sombor, Serbia. I decided to start this blog because I wanted to find a hobby for my summer break at school and I was thinking for a while what could it be. I really like fashion, dressing up and picking outfits for other people too, so I decided to match it all together and start a fashion blog.

As you can see my style is pretty girly and not just my style but me personally too, so that's how I imagine this blog to be too. I decided to name my blog JJ's Fashion Kingdom because that's exactly what I want it to be. I want it to be a place where I can post stuff that I personally like, tips that work for me and do what I like.
Now about the posts that I'm going to write. My favorite type of posts are the ones in which girls show outfit ideas or make lookbooks so that is what I'm going to do. I'm also going to post some of ‚‚How to..." posts and the ones in which I talk about fashion tips, fashion trends, etc.
This is all for todays post, I hope you like my blog so far and that you will continue to read it!
If you want to know more about me check out my ‚‚Let Me Introduce Myself" post which is on the sidebar of my blog.
And yeah, don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get notified when I upload new posts on my blog.
XOXO
JJ 

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts