New Year, New Me!

фебруар 16, 2020





New Year, New Me. Or perhaps just a new hair?



Hey boos, welcome back to my Fashion Kingdom.

For today's post I've prepared this lovely outfit inspired with 80's fashion.

For top I used this lovely checkered one from New Yorker, and than of course it wouldn't be 80's look without an overall, so I used this Denim Mini Dress from Primark. To complete the look I putted light coloured tights and for the shoes Walk Maxx nude sneakers. 

But the look wouldn't be completed without @fakehairdontcareserbia 's afro wig called "Tina Turner". As you can see it looks completely natural and the curls look amazing which made this outfit look even better! 

I'm leaving you to go trough all the pics and after that make sure to check out @fakehairdontcareserbia's account. Except wigs they sell extensions too and most importantly they ship worldwide! 

Also huge thanks to @worldinframe that took and edited all of these amazing pics!
Thank you @fakehairdontcareserbia for letting me use your wonderful piece!

Hear you all soon,
xx JJ 





You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts